Commercial Auto Insurance

Contractors Insurance Missoula, MT

Commercial auto insurance can cover trucks, cars, and drivers, as well as some types of motorized equipment. It covers you for injury and property damage while operating a company car. This policy can also cover medical payments, or Personal Injury Protection (PIP), for the driver and passengers.

Hired/Non-owned Auto Liability

Are you renting cars or are your employees using their own rides? This coverage provides protections for certain liabilities when rented, leased, or non-owned vehicles are involved.

Use of Personal Vehicles

Regular auto insurance policies might not cover your car when you use it for your business, such as when you work as an independent contractor running deliveries, giving people rides, or traveling to work locations. Consider expanding your coverage to include your private car when you use it for business. Sharkey Insurance is here to help you develop the perfect plan for your needs.

Contact us today or request a quote to find out more.